Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sawyer is HERE!

I wanted to post some photos for friends and family to see.. Don't have time to write much other than Sawyer is so precious and sweet. I am pinching myself everyday because I just can't believe I was blessed with TWO perfect kiddos. He is a lovely baby in all ways and we are just enjoying being a family of four and so very much enjoying all the help our Grammie is giving us. More elaboration on our first days together and birth story to come… ;-)

Second cousin Emily- what a pro :-)

Sawyers first smile??

Ara Sherman

Sawyers Seahawks hat from Oma






ZOO- LAN-DER

Day I went into labor- Saturday 42"





Ara's first Sub- YUM-O

Sub sandwich is no big deal here. 

I was pretty sad Saturday morning because I thought I was going into labor Friday night. But SO thankful God blessed us with Saturday- we had all day Saturday to enjoy the sun with Ara as our last day as a family of three. She was so happy at the park!

Does not get better than this smile!!









This picture to me says it all. 







She loves him!

Baths are no fun. 


Our first walk- Frank is feeling pretty neglected. 




Be careful what you wish for!

Enjoying cupcakes from our friend Janelle! 



Ara wanted Mommy after her bath- no jammies or diaper on. 




What is this new thing mom has??




























Ara has started burping her baby. 





1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Congrats again guys! Such an amazing blessing our little ones are!

    ReplyDelete