Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Good summer

It's been so long since I've posted anything but mostly just day in day out, mundane summer activities around here. No doubt it's been a good summer. Ara is becoming less baby and more little girl every day. She is quite the little dancer, hugger and kisser. It is the BEST, BEST thing in the world when she come up to you un-solicited and kisses and gives you a hug. My heart leaps for joy!
She's always been a pretty good eater but she goes above and beyond by loving all raw veggies from the garden. She has even taken a liking to green tomatoes! One of Franks favorite summertime activities is searching the cucumber vines for cucumbers and stealing them! Jordan said last week, "everybody in this family loves vegetables but me." Time to jump on board big man. :-) Speaking of funny Jordan quotes last week we were running and I said, "my thighs are rubbing and it feels disgusting." Jordan replied, "welcome to my world Rach, your a fat guy now. Thighs rubbing, heartburn and a belly." We got a good laugh out of that. Pregnancy does take on a lot of those characteristics! Jordan has been working out really hard and I'm so proud of him!!
Pregnancy seems to be going okay. I still feel pretty good most of the time except for these crazy headaches I've been getting. They just never really go away. They do seem to be getting better. The only thing that helps is Tylenol. Doctor says they are just hormonal and totally normal. And last week I had a mini- meltdown. I am slightly concerned that I haven't really felt the baby yet. With Ara I feel like I was feeling her by now and you're supposed to feel the second one sooner- I thought. I was so worried with the headaches and lack of movement last week that I went to the doctor. Right away they found the heart beat which was so comforting but I still don't understand why I am not feeling it.. :-/ It could be it's position or the position of the placenta.. every pregnancy is different they tell me and don't worry but how can you not??
We have TONS of pictures.. sorry for the long post.

Finally figured out how to post a video.



Just love this picture! Someone liked their blackberry muffin.


LOVE. 


I really wanted Jordan to win this for me (Ara) at the fair but he wouldn't. :-( Who WOULDN'T want a giant banana dress up in Rastafarian gear with dreadlocks??

Petting zoo at the fair. 



Riding the carousel at River front park. 

There were tons of tiny adorable animals. She was most interested in the goats and little pigs. 

Love her little hat.    
Running partners.. Someones sleeping on the job. And she looks so BIG here!
                                  

My favorite horned sheep or goat.


Rocking in daddies old rocker. 

Green tomato!

Bathing beauties

Cowgirl with her leopard print blanky. Makes perfect sense. 

Zucchini caprese stacks I invented that were the bomb.com. All from the garden. 

Hmmm..



Sweet baby Jack and Ricole! They came for a visit and he is so cute and tiny still! 

Better get used to both arms full. :-)

My attempt at getting a  picture of Ara hugging her friend Henry. She gave him about 1 million on the night we babysat. 

Thats a huge cucumber for such a little girl. 


Lets do some baking!

Ara was quite the help when making cookies. 

"Mom, next time use more baking powder, okay?"

It wouldn't be right if she didnt have a bag on her shoulder or something on her head. 

Blast from the past! SO MUCH CHANGES IN THE FIRST YEAR. 


No comments:

Post a Comment