We took one last trip for the summer for Labor Day weekend (not that we've had a ton of trips this summer). But it was good to get over to Idaho as a family and visit my family.
My Mom and I drove over together and Jordan flew from Arizona to Spokane and we picked him up at the airport. I was sure thankful for my mom driving with me!! Ara no longer is content to sleep in the back of the car in her carseat. And I can't say I blame her! Sitting in the car for 8+ hours is hard for anyone- let alone a 1 year old. So driving by myself would have been very, VERY stressful. So, THANKS MOM, you're the best!!
When one person drives the other can focus on trying to entertain the toddler. :-)
We had lots of fun playing with cousin Byron and seeing my family. My parents new home is almost, almost done and I'm so excited for them. It is so beautiful and in such a beautiful location. Which also means my child home is for sale which is kind of sad. :-(
Today I am officially 19 weeks pregnant. Almost halfway!! Woohoo!! AND... We get to find out what this little peanut is next week!! I am so excited just to have another ultra sound! It seems like it's been forever since I've seen the little person. We will find out on Saturday with either a pink or blue filled cupcake. So tell me you guesses!! I am curious to know what you think it is. :-)
My official guess is girl. But I am not 100% convinced. I keep going back and forth.
 |
| Who needs beach toys when you have kitchen utensils? |
 |
| The kiddos LOVED the beach. The water and sand was quite entertaining. |
 |
| The paddle board was also a huge hit. |
 |
| Tried paddle boarding for the first time. I did end up standing up for a little bit, but it is much more difficult than you think! Great leg work out and good for balance. It is so beautiful there. Very relaxing. |
 |
| Ara LOVES playing in the dirt. |
 |
| Good, filthy fun! |
 |
| I really don't want to know what she drank |
 |
| Almost halfway cooked. |
What's your guess??
BOOYYYYYY!!!!!! Jack needs his new BFF sooner rather than later!
ReplyDeleteWhat, Jack can't have Ara as a BFF?! JK, I 100% agree with you! AND guess who else needs a BFF???....... :-) Her initials are ABW
Delete