Thanksgiving, this year was of course filled with the 3 major "F" words, food, family and fun. It was spent up in Washington with the Winters crew. It really felt like a mini vacation because we were there for 3 full days and 4 nights. It's funny how just getting away for a few days can really be so restful. I am not worried about the sheets that need to be washed or the toilet that needs to be cleaned. The only questions really are, what should we eat next?! :-) Ha. This also means that I had time to run every day and had numerous baby sitters! Ahh, the life.
Jordan and I were able to have our first date since the baby! Oma and Gpa stayed home and babysat. We went to see James Bond- Skyfall. Which was pretty good. It was pretty long but kept my attention, mostly.
We also went to the Christmas tree farm with the whole fam., well missing one (Uncle Freddy had to attend a funeral). But Ara and Addie were able to take pictures with Santa and we even got a few family photos in!
One thing that sticks out the most is how blessed we are. I say it, or think it a lot, but it's so true. I know there are so many who do not have the love and support of family that we do- not even on just one side. Jordan and I are SO blessed to have family that love us and support us unconditionally, more than we deserve, on both sides. Thank you God, you are too good.
 |
| "The girls" in their matching outfits. |
 |
| "CHEESE!" |
 |
| Possible Christmas card? Ara looks a little terrified, though! |
 |
| My little turkey |
 |
| Little miss Abby dabby |
 |
| "Shake, shake the tabourine....!" With Uncle Andrew |
 |
| What an interesting book. |
 |
| Okay, Mother, I've had enough! |
 |
| Love. |
 |
| My Russian baby in her fur hat! |
love her Abby hat!
ReplyDelete