Ara's first Halloween was so much fun. I made her a cupcake costume, the bottom part was a tutu I made, covered in sparkles. Which I now regret because it got glitter on everything! Plus it wasnt the most comfy outfit for a 3/4 mo. old. Soooo.... Luckily Auntie Nicole got her a cow costume that was so cozy and soft!! So I decided to dress up as a milk maid. Fitting right?! A milk maid and her little cow. That's all I am these days afterall. :-)
On another note, I have started my part time job from home today. So far, so good. Baby took a long nap this morning so I was able to get a lot done! Now its time to clean house, fun, fun! It's a luxurious life I lead, and I WOULD NOT have it any other way! Anyone now how much of a work out you get vacuuming the entire house carrying the baby in the baby bjorn?!?! It's hard work!
 |
| Look at me, I'm a cow! Thanks Nicole!! |
 |
| I have a tail. |
 |
| It's pretty bright in here! |
 |
| For the record... Not my idea!! (Ahem, Nicole) But pretty funny! Not sure if Ara thinks so... |
 |
| Just hanging out with friends in our PJ's. |
 |
| Sunday=Lazzzy day |
 |
| "There's no wonder that her name means Beauty" |
 |
| LOVE. |
 |
| She likes it! |
 |
| Just give me that milk, moo, moo, moo. |
 |
| Milk maid and cow, yes I'm wearing a shower cap. |
 |
| Visiting dad at work! |
 |
| Cupcake ballerina |
 |
| All the mommys and kiddos at Sante visiting the daddys at work. |
Ara is So beautiful!!! she has some big beautiful blue? eyes! what a dolly. Can't wait to meet her in person some day. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're dressed so nice!! Ara looks AWESOME in the pumpkin! Her looks have got no parallel!
ReplyDelete