Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy four months!

Ara is four months old now! Mile stones include rolling over, both ways! Laughing/giggling, "trying" to hold her bottle, blowing bubbles and grabbing lots of toys and blankets to put in her mouth! She loves it when mommy and daddy sing and play peek-a-boo too! Her expressions are priceless, I wish I could catch them all on camera! She is so alert and inteseted in the world around her.
Ara Belle you are the most precious little baby and I love you!!


Oh, I'm starting to remember this routine, Mom. 

4 Months old!


More pictures Mom?!




Milk drunk

My favorite!!

So strong and all smiles!

3 comments:

  1. THOSE PICTURES ARE SO PRECIOUS!!!! Oh my gosh. Especially those super smiley ones. She is just so adorable. And I can't believe she's 4 months old! Somehow it still seems like she's just 1 month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's going by so fast. :/ Bitter sweet! I like the ones of her smiling best too. It's the most gratifying thing in the world when your baby smiles at you..... Hint, hint. :-D

      Delete