Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

A very fun fall

Of course so much is changing with my sweet Ara Belle all the time. She is really starting to giggle more and more. I love hearing her sweet voice, it's so feminine and girly. :-) Her favorite past time is gnawing on her hands and fists and drolling. She also loves to see mom and dad up close, smile, say silly things and sing songs. She'll smile all day long at "mamamamamama and dadadadadadada..."
We've had a great fall so far. We've gone to the pumpkin patch with cousin Addie, Jessica and Andrew. Visited the beach, gone to Oma's and Grandpa's house. She had her first overnight with Dad only, while mom had a girls night at the beach. (Harder for me than her, I'm sure). In a few days she'll have her first dress up for Halloween!!!!
She is grabbing things in her gym and starting to be able to grab and hold on to her pacifier. Huge milestones in baby world. When we lay her down for tummy time her legs go crazy and I can tell she will be on the move soon. She's rolled over twice- nothing very consistent but she is getting very strong.
She is growing so much and every second is bitter sweet. I love seeing her change it to a beautiful little girl but I am quickly realizing that she is not going to fit in my arms forever. How hard it will be someday when I realize I am no longer her favorite person. :-( Not going to think about that now and just enjoy the fact that in Ara's eyes, Mom and Dad are very popular people.

"Hmmm, another picture?!"

3 months old, October 4, 2012


Nice baaaby :-)

Addie is so sweet and loves to give Ara her pacifier

Precious. Oma with her girls.


For some reason babies do love Uncle Freddy. :-)

A nice picture of Ara's reverse eagles nest. Hair on top and bottom, just missing in the middle!

Another adorable picture. Ara in her carhartts.

BEAUTIFUL fall day at the pumpkin patch.  And it was HOT! 80+ degrees.

Ara slept pretty much the whole time

Great Grammie with her girls, pretty darn cute. 

Just hanging out in the bumbo.


Addie scored in the pumpkin department.

Stop making me pose for pictures MOM!!

Girls in their Carhartts at the farm. 

One of my fav's of me and my girl. 

My little cupcake ready for trick or treating!

Yes, this is my baby. Do not judge!!! :-)) Cutest butt cheeks I've ever seen.

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful and getting so big!!!! Thanks for sharing these great pictures!!! We can't wait to finally meet her!!! Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete