She has found her "voice". Letting her presence known for all to hear, screaming and talking all the time. She is rolling around and has now figured how to scoot backwards. I'm amazed at how when I leave her playing for a few minutes she ends up on the other side of the room! She loves to sleep on her belly now and suck her thumb. She's pretty much given up the pacifier- unless she needs a chew toy, because I think she has now entered the teething phase!
Her giggles, smiles and laughs are the light of my day. One hundred million wouldn't be enough.
In light of the tragic events that have occurred this past week, I never ever want to take one moment for granted, not one second. I hope she knows just how much I love her. Words cannot describe what my heart feels for that precious baby girl. I pray everyday she is protected by her father in heaven. I know he is always looking out for her along with an entourage of special angels.
| So serious.. |
| Happy. |
| Merry Christmas! |
| Million dollar grin |
![]() |
| My Christmas sleeper, circa 1984 |
| The nieghbor girls, sweet girls :-) |
![]() |
| Almost sitting up all by myself! |
![]() |
| "Is this something I could fit in my mouth...?" |
| OUT. |
| Helping mom and dad wrap Christmas presents. She could do this all night! |




ARA IS SO PRECIOUS!!! I cant' believe how big she's getting!!
ReplyDelete