Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas #1

On Sunday we had our first Christmas celebration with the Winters/Jones/Searing clan. It was so much fun with little Addie and Ara! So, I'm just going to say it. Christmas just isn't as fun with out kids! And I never knew this growing up but I really do think its just as fun for their parents to watch the kids play and open gifts. I always felt bad when I was younger and couldn't buy my mom or dad nice gifts, you know being a kid (having no money, no ability to drive.. :-D) But as an adult it's just different. I can imagine how fun it will be in future years when we can play up Santa coming!
I am very much looking forward to a SNOWY Christmas next week in Idaho and going on the lights cruise to see Santa at the North Pole and hearing Ara Belle's name on the "good list!!" :-D I can remember two years ago doing that with my family and praying so hard that I would have a little one soon, that I could hear my child's name. And here we are. GOD IS GOOD.

Matching dresses




"Uncle Fred, this is how I suck my thumb"

Hanging out with Uncle Jess

Christmas jammies!

Bunny boots!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! The packaging is always more fun than the acutal toy!


Love baby bottoms!

The girls


Nose.

1 comment: