It's been 106 degrees so that's pretty much all anyone talks about because we live in Oregon and the first 72 degree day of the year everyones stripping down to nothing and already complaining about the heat. SO, 106 feels like the actual surface of the sun.
Speaking of the sun, sounds like we will have a perfect view of the eclipse from our yard. Anyone want to campout??!! Jordan wants to charge $1,000 per campsite and figures we can host four groups comfortably.....!!!! Get real.
Also, had to share how Sawyer expresses his affection. "Mommy I love yew wit all yer heart." Instead of "Mommy, I love you with all MY heart." Funny boy. Oh and he calls me "Mommy sir." I love that. Oh and "Honey" haha.
![]() |
| Wedding time and Leavenworth was so pretty! |
![]() |
| The boys! |
![]() |
| I LOOOOVE this picture. Cousin secrets. |
![]() |
| Sweet girls. |
![]() |
| Lots of fun things for the kids to explore |
![]() |
| These pictures crack me up. |
![]() |
| I wish these were bloopers!! But these were the "good" ones! LOL |
![]() |
| I laugh every time I look at Pipers face in these pictures!!!! She was MAD. And Sawyers poor croch. OH NO! |
![]() |
| Hahaha! |
![]() |
| Typical Ara... completely oblivious to the chaos. Posing. These pictures actually make me really happy. Real life. Nothing posed. And they make me laugh. |
![]() |
| He was pretty darn happy about that ice cream sand. |
![]() |
| Yes. I did this. Say what you want... I can *probably* take it...? Call it a mid-life-mommy crisis. |
![]() |
| Piper is obsessed with sitting on the potty. Still waiting for the first actual potty. |
![]() |
| Swim certificates! |
![]() |
| Garden time with my goof balls |
![]() |
| Ballet a La Croix camp |
![]() |
| You turn your back for 1 second and the baby has an entire bag of marshmallows! |




































No comments:
Post a Comment