It’s come to my realization that I’ve updated my blog four times in the past year. And I’m stuck somewhere between just giving myself grace because it’s impossible to keep up with “all the things” and feeling disappointed because it’s something I really enjoy and is somewhat of a family yearbook. Which, at someplint will get printed!
So, hear I am. I’m posting from the first time from my phone. Which holds ALL my photos and memories. For better or for worse. I’ve found an app that should make things more simple so I can post more frequently. Because apparently plugging my phone into the computer to upload photos and typing on a real keyboard is just too complicated. 🙄 Let’s see if the rolling eyes emojis works...
It would be IMPOSSIBLE to do a full catch-up since August 2, 2017. So I’ll start with the past week-ish and maybe a bit beyond.
Ara is loving Kindergarten. Of course, our social butterfly and a bit “bossy” (her teachers words not mine) okay mine too... What else do you expect from an older sister who has to keep two younger siblings in line?? She has also started Upward Basketball which is basically the equivalent of watching 10 confused monkeys run around trying to catch the last banana. Just kidding. It’s a wonderful program and we love watching her play! I’ve been excited for a long time to watch my kids play sports. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I’m really hoping they all love athletics in some capacity.
Sawyer is in preschool 2 days a week and is exploding out of his shell. He turns 4 years old next week. He is active and physical and energetic. He keeps asking when he’s going to get big like Spider-Man and be able to climb on buildings.. I don’t have the answer. His prayers might be my most favorite thing at the moment. They are repetitive and go something like this:
“Dear Jesus, help me not to have bad dreams, help us to have big day, help my mom and my dad to not die, I love you with all your heart and I love you and Jesus is in my heart, help me not have bad dreams. AMEN” 2x
Piper is two. And feisty and sweet. A typical two year old that wants everything and nothing all at the same time. I’m thankful she loves to read and snuggle up with momma still. But is right alongside keeping up with the big kids too! She talks non stop and I still can’t figure out how I have such booming, vociferous children? Oh wait. Now I remember... marriage is wonderful thing.
We continue to work on projects at our home and I’m realizing how thankful I am for our yard. It’s been so much work. So much. We are starting to reap the benefits and I know God has placed us here for a reason. It’s January 19th and I’m already anticipating summer, along with the rest of the PNW. Jordan turned 36 yesterday and I don’t know how ive celebrated FIFTEEN birthdays with him?!?!
Here are *some* of our pictures from the past 6 months.
 |
| Arts new room! Repurposed Grams old furniture. Love it. |
 |
| Speed racer, thanks uncle Freddy! |
 |
| Disney was a BLAST!! |
 |
| Hiking with gram on her birthday. Silver falls |
 |
| Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. M2M style. Love these friends! |
 |
| Little baller |
 |
| Are was helping Sawyer get handsome for Christmas eve service. <3 |
 |
| NYE cheers! |
 |
| MMM Candy cane PB&J |
 |
| Two weeks after Christmas shenanigans and gifts and these two are playing with a makeshift TV made from card board. Really?! Ara was pretty excited to have her own "TV" in her room. |
 |
| Gingerbread men and women. |
 |
| Happy #36 Daddy! |
 |
| First game! |
 |
| Cheerleaders! |
 |
Our pumpkin haul this fall. 33?
|
No comments:
Post a Comment