We have spring fever! Along with everyone else in the Pacific Northwest.
My mind tends to draw a blank whenever I try to blog and I *think* most everyone who reads the blog is mostly, okay, only interested in the kiddos!
Ara: Registered for Kindergarten, 1/2 days. This was a big decision for us. Jordan and I were not totally in agreement on whether or not to enroll her or do PreK again. God answers specific prayers, perfectly. We get to do Tball soon! This should be fun! She continues to be one of the most tomboy, princesses I know. She loves to play hard, she is competitive, very competitive but loves all things girly! Dresses, hairstyling and even play makeup are very important her book.
I continue to learn from her heartfelt prayers and genuine faith in God. Ara Belle, I can't wait to see who you grow up to be!
Sawyer: HMMM, this kid. He is absolutely, 100% the most adorable, loving, cute, most frustrating, patience testing, little guy! I think he says my name (Mommy) no less than 1,000 X's per day. Honest. And its not "Mommy!" It's "MOOOOOMMMMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." 1,000 X's per day. But yet, the next moment he'll be snuggling into my chest, cheek pressed against me. And my heart melts. Or he'll yell at the top of his lungs "YOU'RE THE BEST MOMMY EVER!" Or, "This is the best day ever!!" Or, "I love you soo much!" Or, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" LOL
Like his big sis, he is either overwhelmed with discontentment or overjoyed with excitement. There is no in-between.
Piper: She's got me running everywhere right now. Do not expect to sit and relax if you want to spend time with this one. And she's started climbing furniture. I chase her everywhere and with two older siblings on the go she's hard to keep track of in anyplace. I turn my head for one second and she's up two flights of stairs playing in the church balcony! She is repeating words like crazy and won't be the quiet, meek and mild type.. Who else is like that? Ha. I've always thought Piper and Ara are twins, just 3 years apart. Her giggle is the BEST. Hands down. And I think there's a reason her nick name is "Happy" at Bible study.
 |
| Happy Birthday Sawyer! On his big boy bike! |
 |
| Long Beach, WA |
 |
| Birthday at the beach! |
 |
| I want that one! |
 |
| Who's that stud?! Baseball is life and an Easter basket. Wow. |
 |
| Beach babes |
 |
| We had a great time celebrating Sawyer, Kade and Karson's #3 in Long Beach. |
 |
| Ara has turned our pantry into her "office". She put a sign up that says "Sawyer" and put an X through his name and her name underneath. This girl makes me laugh out loud, daily. Often I find notebooks, pens, a flashlight and other "office" things in my pantry with all the food. |
 |
| She is such a goof! |
 |
| She insists that she needs mermaid tail. Both legs in one side of pants and her bathing suit top. Mermaid tail, check. |
 |
| Go karts! She kept yelling "GOOO MOMMY! FASTER! GO GET THEM!" |
 |
| Lining up his cars. He's obsessed. |
 |
| Loved the trampolines! |
 |
| Girls date! |
 |
| Babies, bath tub and Bible study. Just as I was sitting down to work on my study I heard Piper swishing around in the toilet (her favorite thing right now!) So after bleaching the bathroom she gets a bath and I get to study. |
 |
| Valentines! |
 |
| Ara LOVES umbrellas |
 |
| How am I supposed to get anything done when I have a baby grabbing on to my leg 100% of the time or trying to crawl through them??? Been there. Done that, Piper. |
 |
| She loves her hats! |
 |
| Daddy daughter date |
 |
| Popcorn! |
 |
| Loves to dress up too! |
 |
| Pilot Piper, she does not look too confident. |
 |
| Evergreen Aviation |
 |
| Spruce Goose! |
 |
| I don't know where the tradition of "veggie pets" came from at Awana but it's a weird activity that is also so fun! |
 |
| I don't think Ara will forget this! |
 |
| Ice cream date. |
 |
| Her first cone and I think her best day ever. |
 |
| Typical. |
 |
| "Take our picture!" |
 |
| Twinsies! |
 |
| Ara can talk me into a lot of things I don't want to do. Like this scratch made cake with meringue frosting. Yes, I love baking but I also have 3 small children. #aintnobodygottimeforthat |
 |
| Pietros Pizza field trip! |
 |
| She was quite intrigued with just putting the ball into the mitt. |
 |
| Sibling love happens sometimes. |
 |
| March 17! |
 |
| Goof balls, one and two |
 |
| Goof ball three. |
 |
| "On your marks, get set, GO! |
 |
| Neighborhood race. |
 |
| First mow! First time mowing new grass, ever! |
 |
| JR turns 35. 40 is so close?!?!?!?! Yikes. |
 |
| Last night Sawyer would ever be 2. |
 |
| Birthday pancakes! |
 |
| Birthday boy! |
 |
| Beachy birthday! |
 |
| When they all nap at the same time, of course I have to take a picture to prove that it happened! |
No comments:
Post a Comment