Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Blame it on the rain

Trying to find excuses as to why my blog has not been updated in THREE WHOLE MONTHS. YIKES. Blame it on the rain. I will post 7 observations for the past 3 months, or at least what I can remember!
7. Ara started pre-school. We both love it! High fives all around.
6. Piper is one month away from turning 1 year old. She is adventurous, exuberant and not walking.   She loves food, but only has 2 teeth still.
5. Sawyer is bananas and full of energy. Yesterday he told me that my signing hurt his ears.
4. I have started selling Rodan+Fields skincare! I love it and it has truly changed my skin.
3. We planted grass, finally!!
2. I turned 32.
1. I realized I answer no less and 1 million questions a day. No one tells you when you become a mother that your kids think you're an expert on absolutely everything??

  • Questions such as: How big is God? What are cars made of? "Mom, PLEASE OH PLEASE SEW ME A DRESS! - OK, I can maybe work on that. BUT can you make me shoes too??!!" Why can we not go to heaven? What is our house made of? Are chicken nuggets healthy? Why is daddy big? Can we have a treat? (that one X1000) When can I drive a car? How old do you have to be when you are big? What does a motor look like? How do cars go? Why do we need gas in our car? Mom? Mom? Mommy? MOM??!! MOMMEEEE?!?! 
We painted our house!

School haircut!

That one time she took a nap. 

Happy baby!

Fair corndogs!! 





First year of soccer! 

We get to do such fun activities when sister is at school. Such as, Costco. 


Typical. 

This girl is honestly, the BEST helper. 4 is amazing. Kitchen, clean up, laundry and making beds. She's on it!


Our garden pumpkins! 


Jordan made me a table! 


Jonathan! This girl clocked 37 laps. She worked hard. 




Pumpkin patching fun. 

Ara's cute little class! 

Vegas vacay!

When in Vegas... get the most over the top, ridiculous milkshake. EVER. 


Pipers dedication. 


Little boy baker.

My babies. 


Halloween! Free willy, Shark, Octopus




Trolls! 

We lasted about 20 minutes.

Pretty view from our home. 

This girl- 4 going on 24. 


Christmas child boxes. Grateful to be a part of this ministry!

Naps are on the way out for this dude but he still crashes occasionally. 

Thanksgiving pageant. 

Wish I could post videos! This was ADORABLE. 


Dino exhibit was a huge hit! 


ROAR. 


Child labor. Ara helping me pack up some sample skin care packets. Let me know if you want to try! 


No comments:

Post a Comment