We are right smack dab in the middle of the Holiday season! This time of year is so much fun- especially now that Ara is so into Christmas and everything that goes along with it! I find myself wanting to keep Christ at the center more and more.. As it is that much easier to get distracted with kids because lets face it, it's so much fun!
Adding another child to our family any day now just adds more joy and anticipation to our lives to an already special time of year. Just today Ara told me "Mom, it's so hard to wait for baby Piper." I agree sweetheart. My desire is the enjoy these last few days/weeks as a family of four. Yet, I am constantly wondering and waiting for our new baby to arrive.
And while I'm on the subject of funny Ara "sayings"- yesterday I said, "Ara, that's where mommy used to live before I was married to daddy." (Pointing to my old apartment) Ara: "When I was a baby?" Me: "No, even before you were a baby." Ara: "Well, where was I?" Me: "You were a teeny tiny egg inside my tummy." Ara: "What?! I was a bird?" :-D
Sawyer is still my snuggle bug and is enjoying his last days as my baby, even though he doesn't know it. Sorry little guy. He loves imitating big sister in everything she does (good and bad)! Ara has been praying every night at dinner and sometimes we'll ask if Sawyer wants to pray- he mumbles his baby words but I know inside he is talking to God. I wonder what he prays for? So sweet.
I suppose I should say *something* about this pregnancy as I have with the others... Um... It's been long and short and easy and hard. Grateful that there have been no serious complications and baby seems to be healthy. I have had some pain in my legs with varicose veins and in the past few weeks, somewhat painful contractions and pressure... I will spare the details of how I really feel.
We are all ready to meet you and greet you baby girl with lots of love! SO many people to love you. I am so anticipating labor and seeing your sweet face for the first time. There is just NOTHING like it. I could relive those moments 100 times. Although, I will miss feeling you move and shift in my belly we will see you soon! XOXO
Just a few pictures from our past 1-2 months.
 |
| Harvest fun at Baumans Farm |
 |
| Girl loves to help with dishes |
 |
| Frozen on Ice! |
 |
| Princess dress? Check. Light-glowy-spinny thing? Check. Popcorn? Check. Licorice? Check. Best. Day. Ever. |
 |
| Our happy pumpkins |
 |
| Love this boy. |
 |
| Quack. |
 |
| Red riding hood and big bad wolf visiting daddy. |
 |
| I can't help it. I have to make festive meals and then take pictures of it. |
 |
| Cuties! |
 |
| We braved the rain. Just to say we did it, I think. |
 |
| Ara was so proud of her play dough cake pops! Future business partner?? My dream. |
 |
| Breaking it in for little sis. |
 |
| 36 weeks, I think? |
 |
| Painting our snowmen for our door. |
 |
| When you let a one year old paint, they need a bath immediately. |
 |
| Baby bellies. |
 |
| Happy Thanksgiving! |
 |
| It was cold and GORGEOUS! |
 |
| Ara has decided her tractor is a lot of fun. "I want to go faster, mommy!" |
 |
| We treated the goats and horses to some special Thanksgiving carrots. |
 |
| Didn't quite make it to dinner. |
 |
| Cheese balls |
 |
| Fun on the Polar Express! |
 |
| Best buds. |
 |
| Christmas tree hunting! Blessed with beautiful weather! |
 |
| Ara and Santa are old buds by now. |
 |
| Minus one of our crew. |
 |
| I love Jacks face here. |
No comments:
Post a Comment