Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ch-ch-changes! More changes...

I am embarrassed that it has taken me SO long to update. So much has happened in the past couple months since I last updated. I will try to cover the main points.
1.) Sawyer turned 1 year old. Yeah, Sawyer!
2.) Jordan turned 33 years old. Yeah, Jordan!
3.) The Seahawks lost the Superbowl. Boo, Seattle!
4.) We bought a new house!
5.) We've been sick, a lot. Boo.

Of, course more always comes to me as I look through pictures.
Sawyer turned one and we had a great time at his birthday.  He is turning into such a sweet and fun little toddler. Waving and saying "Hi!, Dada, duvyew (I love you), Mama, Awa (Ara)" He is getting better and better at eating normal food and we've left the bottle stage. All happy and sad at the same time. I will never be sad about my kids getting older because it means they are healthy and thriving yet, I get sentimental as we leave each stage.  Sawyer loves to be chased, play with rocks, climb over everything and chew and eat anything and everything he should not... He LOVES remotes. Favorite foods are popcorn, yogurt, celery, toast, crackers. Basically anything crunchy.
Ara is also growing up so fast right before my eyes. I truly feel that she is able to have a pretty normal conversations these days. I mean, as normal as you can get for a two and a half year old... She is saying prayers which is so adorable. Ara's favorite things at the moment are coloring/painting helping me bake or do anything in the kitchen, watch movies with Dad, go for walks/"runs" and dance like a ballerina. Er, what she thinks a ballerina should dance like. :-)
We recently took a trip home to Idaho. (Me and both kids). I flew with both of them, for the most part they did a great job. I really couldn't ask for better. Ara thought it was so fun to ride the big bus to the airport, take the big plane and look at all the cars from above. OH, and who could forget the SNACKS?! Of course when you travel you get to eat snacks constantly- its the key to keeping kids happy and occupied when they're not allowed to crawl, walk, play etc... We had a wonderful time with Gram and Grandpa and our cousins. Chickens, turkeys, walks, baking, hikes and general farm fun was all part of the visit. Ara noticed a plane taking off from the parking lot in which she proceeded to wave both hands in the air outstretched to the plane and yell "wait for me!!" Then when we were leaving Spokane and I pointed out all the cars on the ground, she started waving and saying "Bye, Grammie!"
As mentioned above we also bought a new home. It is located on two acres and we are thrilled! We hope to be moving in the next 2-3 weeks. Our current home is for sale currently and it all feels like deja vu, didn't we just do this?! UGH, yuck. I'm not looking forward to moving but we are so excited to be moving to a place with some room. We feel like this is a home to raise our family and plant some roots. Feels great.  God was saving this place just for us, I think.
Here are just a "few" of our pictures from the past two months.

Crazy kids!

Cutest bird hair Ive ever seen..

Crazies #2



Ice cream time! 

That time Grandpa made us popcorn at 9AM. :-)



Grandpa also made us the best fort. 


Sawyer looks so much like Ara here!


Making cookies with Grammie





Just couldn't wait to get home before we chow down on some celery. 

Who knew these still existed?! Only in a mall...

Haircut #2! Thanks Angela!

If you can get past the snot... Those eyes!!!

Playing baseball! So much fun. 

And we celebrated with mile high mud pie after running the bases for 2 hours


I think Im the bigger goober here. By far. 



Sometimes I give in. You can only say no to playing in my hair bin so many times. Have at it kid. 


Future Wildcats!

Suckers for kids at baseball games. Sorry about the hat Sawyer. Yes, it has hearts. 

Lunch date with the kids. "Ara, you want noodles? A sandwich? Chicken?" "No, just salad, please."

TOO much fun!


Digging in the garden. Look at the backdrop! So beautiful! 


This makes me cringe... On the airplane. Needless to say we took baths and bleached blankies ASAP. 


The girl loves to chat. 


Sawyer is ONE! Yay! Looks happy with Oma. :-)

And Gram. :-)

"What am I supposed to do with this??"


"Enough with the signing..."



"Let me handle this, Sawyer."




And GG! :-)

Here Jack, have some coporn. (Popcorn)

Happy birthday Jordan! 

Playoff game against the Panthers. So much fun!!

#33

Happy boy!!


We took a lovely beach trip on Sawyers actual birthday!



So beautiful!

:-)

Le petit artist!


Our NEW house!

Neighbors have horses and chickens

Choo choo

Ara likes a little company while she sleeps

Farmer Sawyer Ray on his new ranch

Does it get any cuter??




No comments:

Post a Comment