Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

We love summer! Sawyer is 4+ months

Summer is finally here and we love it! We are loving the relaxed schedule and all the outside play. Both of the kiddos are changing and picking up new things daily.
Ara is repeating and putting more and more words together literally daily. She loves to say: Stop mom/dad. Oh, sowwy (sorry, and she says it to EVERYTHING, she'll accidentally run into the couch or something and apologize to the couch or her toys or whatever is there) hi Frank, bye frank, or bye to whatever non living thing, bye store, bye monkey, by toys. She's also getting to be quite polite, please mom/dad, and she loves to say your welcome even if you don't say thank you. Ooops. Pretty much whatever she says is really adorable, I think. And she's really got this potty thing down for good! Woohoo!!! Oh, except yesterday when I had to clean up #2 all over the bathroom floor- didn't quite make it in time. GROSS. Parenthood is gross. Thank the Lord for BLEACH!
Sawyer is really starting to giggle a lot. It's so precious! He is getting to a really fun age of interaction and I can just tell he can't wait to get moving. If I had to guess it will be pretty early for crawling.. He is sleeping through the night consistantly now which is AMAZING. Sleep is so great. So. Great. But he is having a hard time with teething we think. He has a molar, yes a MOLAR poking through… poor guy. Doc says most likely it's just "settling" there and won't come up all the way. Regardless, we know he's got something going on due to the fussiness and constant drool.
Next month I'm sure we'll be breaking out the solid foods.. I really can't believe it will be that time already.
Here are a few pictures from our recent activities!
Sawyer sleeping, just about to lose the thumb….!

Lunch date with Gram when I had my LASIK. She was a GREAT help! She drove all the way down to help out.  Thank you! PS- I love not wearing glasses or contacts!

Strawberry picking! 22LBS- we have jam for days, okay months!

Ice cream date with my favorite gal

ZOO! With Henry and Janelle

Kids pool party that turned into kids hot tub party!

My little chef

When we do get clothes on this girl (because she is constantly ripping them off 24/7) she likes to dress her self. And why wouldn't you wear white fur boots with shorts and tank tops?

Didn't I just say she hates clothes?!


Planting flowers with her hello kitty purse. 


Nightly sibling movie date



OUT=preciousness

Campout in the living room!


We actually made it all night! Fun time. 

Family day in the back yard. Super soakers and a slip n slide. 


BEST. PICTURE. EVER. 


SECOND. BEST. PICTURE. EVER. 



Sawyer likes it best when he gets to cook dinner with me.


Mid- giggle. Life is pretty terrible when I get to spend my days with this cutie pie. 

Sorry, Sawyer. We have many purple and pink cloth diapers…
Ara and Addie planting pumpkins with Oma at their first cousins sleep over!
Like this!
Farm gals
Aras had a "couple" of marshmallows in her day…
I think it was a pretty successful sleepover! Thanks Oma & Gpa!

Frankie babysitting.










Ara 4 mos Sawyer 4 mos

Angel babe




No comments:

Post a Comment