Now that Ara is getting older and our days are much more interactive, I want to remember all the funny things she starts doing... The only way to do that, I know, will be to write (or blog) about them!
So, today I was finally putting up a baby gate at the top of the stairs and I was twisting the lever to make it as tight as possible against each wall so she couldn't push it over. The lever got so tight that it snapped back and sling shot against my hand... OUCH!! Ara was sitting on the stairs watching and she started laughing hysterically!! I was rithing in pain but laughing at the same time because she was laughing. It was so stinking cute! I love her little laugh it's so funny. Hope to get a video of it soon.
Anyway I have a bruise on the back of my hand but totally worth it to see her laugh so hard!
PS- Shortly after that she actually climbed up the stair for the first time..
No comments:
Post a Comment