Miss Ara Belle is now 8 months old. She is very much closer to one year than 0 years! And now I am thinking of what it's like, what it will be like to have a toddler!! I've always pictured myself with a baby, but toddler is something I didn't expect to happen so fast. Woah.
She is on the go-go. Full on crawling, all over. She explores carpet, wood floors, tile, kitchen, dining room, bathroom. No room, area or crevice is off limits. Which also keeps me pretty busy these days. And of course, for some reason she and babies in general, I think, are always attracted most to things they should not be playing with. Like, remotes, buttons on the TV receiver, ALL CORDS (these are her favorite to chew on), playing with silverware in the dishwasher rack. Well the list could go on and on...
With crawling, exploring and pulling her self up comes, falling. With falling comes bruises. However, recently she has just figured out that falling on her bum hurts much less than falling on her head. And I think she is just now getting the control and balance to fall in that position. Which is a very good thing. :-)
We have done many activities in the past month, like a beach trip with friends where we went clamming. And the weather was supposed to be treacherous (weather report actually said "if you go to the beach you will be taking your life into your own hands" or something) which was really ridiculous because the weather was great! I think it was a hoax to deter others from coming to the beach for a clam tide!
We've been to Washington a couple of times to visit family and throw Jessica her wedding shower! It was a lot of fun, great to see all the little babies!! I cannot wait for the wedding in a couple of weeks in Arizona! It will be a great, relaxing time with family in the SUN!! And to celebrate such a great couple.
 |
| Jessica's shower |
 |
| Candy bar |
 |
| Very sweet picture with Great Aunt Karen |
 |
| Pretty girls |
 |
| Beautiful wedding quilt from Grandma Carol |
 |
| Clamming professionals |
 |
| Clamming professionals X2 |
 |
| Clamming professional X3 |
 |
| Getting a pose with the chalkboard is really getting difficult! |
 |
| Clamming with a stroller is for sure different! Go to the surf, run back! Go to the surf, run back! Faster, faster, oh crap, now I'm soaking. |
 |
| Okay, normally I would never post a picture like this. Obviously because I look so beautiful. But it's Belles face that I'm in love with!! We were taking a picture to send to dad and the flash was so bright for me but she was so happy! Such a cute face. |
 |
| Looks pretty bad at the beach right?! |
 |
| Taking a bath at the beach house. |
 |
| Mmmmm, toilet paper, fun!!! |
 |
Yup, I'm totally doing this.
We are now practicing waving!
|
Ah! I just love your little girl. She is so sweet. And I really love that picture you two that posted - she looks so full of joy. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :-)
ReplyDelete