Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

2 months old

I can't believe it has been over two months now! Ara is changing SO much. She is looking so different and weighed 10.8 oz at her two month checkup.  My favorite thing she is doing right now besides grinning and smiling is "talking" to me. She makes cooing noises and grunts all day. She is becoming more and more vocal. I love talking back and forth with her, it's amazing how alert she is. She can just  look at me while I talk to her and I think she really is listening to me. :-)
We've had to put away all the newborn clothes, so sad! Just hoping for another girl, SOMEDAY so we can use them again.

Hanging out with dad in our tiedye tshirts for the annual WTPP.

Family photo at the wedding.


Meeting auntie Ellen for the frist time. ;-)

We tagged along with daddy to Seattle for a trip for work. Outside our hotel room, sorry the sun was in your eyes!! (I  later had nightmares for the next two nights of dropping her over the edge into the water). 

One of my favorite spots. 

Pier in Seattle

Just hanging out looking adorable. 

Ready for a car ride with cousine Byron in Idaho. 

Me and Lisa at the Saturday market in Hayden.

Laughing with Mommy!

Grandpa Bertsch 


Grammie, Byron and Ara

Two months old!


All Smiles!

Cousins!


Oma and baby and wide awake!!



Sweet picture with Grandpa Jess

Watching Aunt Joy dance with Ara at the wedding was the most precious thing. She absolutely loved Ara, it was so sweet.


1 comment:

  1. ARA IS SO SO SO SO PRECIOUS!!! Keep the adorable posts coming. Though I AM disappointed I didn't make the blog this time. :-)

    ReplyDelete