On Sunday Ara was dedicated at church. It was so special. The pastor prayed over her for protection and that she would have a heart for Him. Jordan and I also pledged to raise her to know God and encourage her along the way. Amazingly I did not cry during the prayer, just before hand during the service. I had been to church so many times when other babies were being dedicated and I just hoped one day that I would be able to do that for my future baby(s).
When the pastor was praying Ara decided that was a good time to let out some toots! Luckily I was the only one to hear them. All Grandmas and Grandpas were there and even Great Grandma Carol. So, nice to have everyone here for such a special occasion. Oh, and she wore the dress I was dedicated in 28 years ago!
![]() |
| Ara has figured out her reflection and thinks it's pretty funny! |
| Getting fed with Grandpa D |
| Celebrating my bday |
| Bday cake! Holding last years wish in my arms. :-) |
| Dedication, September 16, 2012 |
![]() |
| Playing with Gpa. |
![]() |
| Fast asleep!! |
![]() |
| Love this picture of Ara smiling at Great Grandma Carol |
![]() |
| Luckily she held out on screaming until after the service was over! |
| Coo! |
![]() |
| Cake pops mom and I made for the celebration! |
| With Auntie Nicole in Seattle!! :-))) Precious. |









No comments:
Post a Comment