Basically I spent all last week getting ready for Hawaii by myself becuase Jordy was in Arizona working... Long story short we tied up as many loose ends as possible (paying bills, trying to get our taxes done, closing on our refinance, packing, making sure arrangements are in check, etc..). And we headed off to Hawaii early on Saturday morning. Luckily Jordan has aquired enough miles through traveling for work that we were able to fly first class for FREE! Woohoo.
I took my sleeping pills and was knocked out for the majority of the flight, it was fabulous. Oh, only on a first class flight to Hawaii would you see a two month old decked out in baby Juicy Couture. Ha, sorry Ara- that's not how you'll be rollin'. You'll be rockin' the Carters and Oshkosh. ;-)
Saturday was cloudy and raining, go figure! But also a nice 81 degrees. We got aquaited with the resort and our surroundings.
Sunday Nick and Ellen picked us up and we headed out to the military base where Nick is able to rent boats (because of his special FBI status- very exculusive!) We took the pontoon out to a sand bar and did some snorkeling. Probably the most beautiful coral and fish I'd ever seen. So gorgeous!! I loved it. It was windy and cold- but a cool experience non the less. We also went by Coconut Island where Giligans Island was filmed, very cool! :-)
Later we had dinner at Duke's and Jordan felt Ara kick a lot when we were in bed! So exciting!
Monday the sun finally revealed itself. And of course I can't help myself, I over did it! I'm a nice shade of lobster now. I dont even care. I just love the sun.
Last night we had a lovely dinner at Roys and it was delish! We will be going back! Jordan had butterfish that yes, tastes like butter!! I had a black cod and tuna that was also very good.
| View from our pool on Monday- partly cloudy but also sunny enough to get very red! |
| Dinner at Dukes with the Baron's. Great ending to a FABULOUS day!! Thank you Nick and Ellen! |
| Delish dinner at Dukes on Monday night. We loved it. |
| 20 weeks 2 days prego on our first day in Hawaii. |
| How I spent my morning. Watching old dude in a speedo do some very interesting Yoga. Ha. |
FIRST CLASS??!!! Such luxuriousness!!! Your trip sounds fabulous, I can't wait to hear more and see millions of pictures. Come to Lincoln city on Saturday night!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the rest of your baby moon!
ReplyDelete