Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday February 16, 2012

So, this is my first blog posting?! I have no idea what I'm doing but here goes nothing.

Today I felt my baby girl so much. It was so cool, she always starts kicking when I least expect it.
When I got home Jordan and I went on a walk/run with Frankie outside.
I had a few nice suprises today. Here they are:
1.) Came home for lunch to an entire counter full of Valentines candy- apparently he isn't worried about gestational diabetes like me!!
2.) Included with the candy was 10 Valentines Day cards. 9 for me (one for every year hubby and I have been together.) And one for baby girl. ;-)
3.) When I got back to work I had red and white roses waiting for me at my desk and a small vase with pink and white roses for baby Belle.

Also included is a running shirt I LOVE that my mom sent me for Vday.
Oh, I also spoke to a lady in charge of Mom to Mom from the church so I can get connected with some other Mommas in our area. Hopefully I can find some ladies I connect with!



He made up for a missed Vday.  He is the best.

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! I'm so so so so SO excited you have a blog! And that is the most adorable thing I have EVER heard about Jordan getting you 10 cards (and the reason why). What a keeper! I can't wait to totally stalk you on here and hear EVERYTHING about Baby Belle! Can't wait until it's 100% confirmed on Monday!!! YAY BLOGGING RACHAEM!

    ReplyDelete