Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

19 Weeks!

The big news today is that I hit 19 weeks! I'm officially onto my 20th week of pregnancy and that means 1/2 way! Woohoo. She was very active this morning. It's the coolest feeling in the world. I just keep thinking that it's finally making up for all those years I had a stupid, meaningless, useless period! And I'm finally happy to be a female for that reason.
My belly also seems to be getting exceptionally large. I've noticed in the past two weeks it's surely grown. I know the baby is almost doubled it's weight in the past few weeks. She's 6" long now. So, I guess that makes sense. Monday is our appointment where we find out for sure she's a she! I usually dread Mondays  but I cant wait for this one!
19 Weeks and feeling LG.

Frankie, meet baby sister.


4 comments:

  1. That picture with Frankie is the cutest thing EVER! Your belly is so adorable!! Yay for halfway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via Ricole!! Welcome to the blog world and CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So exciting! And welcome to bloggyland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! We're so excited! Happy to be blogging!

    ReplyDelete