I know, I know. Another blog post, so soon? Usually I wait far too long. At the moment, everyone is sleeping and the house is quiet. I actually had the thought "I'm kind of bored." WHAT DID I JUST SAY? We're never happy right?! Either too busy or not enough. No, not bored. Happy. Happy for a quiet, peaceful house and I can write and reflect on fun memories through pictures. It's funny because there is laundry to fold and many items around the house to pick up and I
could start on dinner prep. But it's Sunday and I don't feel like it. And it feels great to let myself off the hook.
This morning's sermon at church was all about grace. Gods great grace. "It's not okay to be saved by grace, yet think we have to earn everything else." I accept salvation through God's grace. Yes. But so often I "try" so hard for everything else, instead of
resting and letting God's grace cover and change all the other stuff I wrestle with in my life. Letting go of control, agh! The struggle is real.
So today I rest. :-)
 |
| I mean, really? Those baby blues. |
 |
| Thank you Aunt Ellen for the zoo animal straws! |
 |
| Beach time fun on the Oregon coast |
 |
| Buddies! Can we please get this picture every year until they're 18? |
 |
| Just a little blustery- nothing like the Oregon coast. Windy and cold, I think it was around 90 degrees at home. :-) |
 |
| Morning snuggles with friends. |
 |
| At the beach we get junk cereal. Sawyer was pretty happy about his Minion cinnamon toast crunch. |
 |
| Thankful for Dads who play on the beach with kids when it's too cold for us moms. |
 |
| Yep. Thats 6 kids in the pack n play. These kids played HARD. The first night we were there, nearly all of them played until 12:30AM! |
 |
| Scoping out the nasty 'ol gofer hills for dad. |
 |
| Oregon strawberry season! THE. BEST. Next to blackberries! |
 |
| Sawyer approves. He melts my heart. Every time. |
 |
| The reward. |
 |
| Watch out! |
 |
| One of Ara's favorite games is playing "birthday party". We take turns singing happy birthday to each other and making birthday cakes out of play dough. These are the moments I'm so thankful for, I get to spend with her. I should mention other favorite pretend games are: playing sick and playing bakery. She loves to be taken care of and to take care of others. Sweet heart. |
 |
| Its not summer until you get out the gushing geyser. |
 |
| So blessed to have a 45 minute ultra sound at Hope Pregnancy Clinic! Baby was dancing all around and it appears we will have our THIRD thumb sucker. Cant wait to learn all about this new little guy or girl. Measuring a little ahead and due date was moved to Uncle Harrisons birthday, 12/18. |
 |
| Ara is such a sweet care taker. Loves her baby and making sure she is warm and has a nice bed to sleep in. Whenever baby Winnie is afraid, she rocks her. When she's hungry, she feeds her. What a good mommy. |
 |
| My little book worm! Excited to see who Sawyer grows up to be. He LOVES to read. For him, happiness is reading a book and snuggling in mom or dads lap. |
 |
| Favorites are: Little Blue Truck, Duck and Goose- Goose needs a hug, Bunny goes to the zoo. |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| Cake pops! |
 |
| 50+ for a baby shower. I would love to do this more! Loving the bows. Let me know if you'd like some. :-) |
 |
| Who needs a garden? My neighbor is so generous with hers. The kids and I picked at least 5 lbs of snap peas and probably ate even more while doing so! |
 |
| Once in awhile she still sleeps like a baby... She'll always be my first baby. |
No comments:
Post a Comment