Sadly, I am the worst blogger on the planet. It has been way to long since I've posted anything so this will mostly be 1 million pictures from the last 2.5 months. We've done lots of things- Ara went trick or treating for the first time and it was the highlight of my fall. She had so much fun and it was the best time to watch her. We took a trip to Idaho and stayed at my parents new house for the first time and it turned out beautiful. We also went back for Thanksgiving and had a relaxing time with family.
There was a beautiful beach trip for Gpa's birthday too, where clamming with two toddlers was attempted!
Ara is doing more and more every day. She repeats EVERYTHING and her favorite words are "dada, momma, hello? (on the phone) uh, oh, no, nana (means give me that), thank you, good girl, stay (yelling at the dog(s)) up, down and all done".
She is such a character and makes us laugh everyday with the things she does. Little new baby Sawyer is also growing big. He is very active and lets me know he is alive and healthy... He doesnt like me to sleep too much these days either, apparently 5 hours is good enough!! Just getting me ready for all those round the clock feedings I guess. :-) We cannot wait meet the little guy and are SO elated to see what he looks like and what his personality is. I am very, VERY much looking forward to his arrival so that I can slow down a little and have an excuse to stay at home and snuggle with my babies for a few months. I feel lately that I've been on the go too much and its making me a little crazy. Newborns are a good excuse to do nothing at home and I can't wait. :-)
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| I do NOT recommend clam digging in the cold while pregnant with a 1+ year old on your back. Live and learn I guess. |
 |
| Sweet peas playing at the beach- the weather was beautiful for the most part that day! |
 |
| Soccer super star |
 |
| BURRRRR. |
 |
| Learning fine motor skills :-) |
 |
| Eating buddies |
 |
| Moms new kitchen |
 |
| View from dining room |
 |
| living room |
 |
| Sister Mary Ara Belle and John Byron Wayne |
 |
| Beautiful bike ride along Lake CDA |
 |
| Fishing with Grandpa in his shop |
 |
| Gimme that pole |
 |
| Wearing my dress... I will post my picture soon |
 |
| Really? I can have all this candy?? |
 |
| Flying nun! |
 |
| Saddest face EVER!! (After a cold, wet, windy, unsuccessful clam dig) |
 |
| Thank you Oma for all your help!!!! |
 |
| New nursery! |
 |
| New room! |
 |
| Someone got into the coco powder.... |
 |
| Ara loves to help me do dishes and cook in the kitchen |
 |
| Happy Thanksgiving! |
 |
| Uncle Shad helping B put on his work boots |
 |
| Beautiful sunset on Thanksgiving. |
 |
| Mmmm candy cane! |
 |
| This is fun! |
 |
| Found the perfect tree! |
 |
| Is there anything more cute??? |
 |
| All ready for our Christmas card picture! |
 |
| Ara dancing in her black shoes and pajama bottoms was the highlight of my night! |
 |
| Ara and I putting together her little people nativity and my belly looking large and in charge. |
 |
| Me at 13 months and Ara at 15 months. |
 |
| Touchdown Seahawks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment