Little Missy is toddling all around! Last month she was so close to walking and a few weeks later she took her first steps, after that she would take a couple more each day. It is the cutest thing ever to see such a little person walking all over the place!!
Her little personality is so sweet and we make eachother laugh a lot. Sometimes what she does makes me laugh and then she laughs at me laughing at her. We keep eachother going I guess. Her favorite things right now are keys, cant get enough of them. She loves to munch on grapes, eggs with spinach, yogurt and cheerios. Last week I gave her peanut butter with celery and she proceeded to suck off all the peanut butter and spit out just about all of the celery into her high chair, what a stinker!
She is sitll such a great sleeper and is pretty much down to one nap a day.
She is a smart girl, playing peekaboo, hiding behind things and when I say, "Can I have a kiss?", if she is focused she opens her mouth. Pretty funny.
She still loves bath time but is starting to get a little angry when it comes time to wash the shampoo out... which she used to not have a problem with but now she getting annoyed with water on her face/eyes I guess. She is learning "No" which is getting easier. She knows not to touch certain things and when we say "no" she turns away... for now. :-)
I cant believe we will celebrate Ara's first year in a month but I am also very excited! What joy she has brought to our lives this past year.
 |
| Crazy sleepy hair after her 3 hour nap! After our play date with Janelle and Henry at the kroc center. |
 |
| Post 10K! Woo Hoo (Check out Nicole in the background 7months pregnant and ROCKING it, talk about inspiration!) |
 |
| More crazy bed head. |
 |
| Wearing my dress from a year old (Mothers day 2013) |
 |
| Ara attended her first drive in movie. She cleary thought GI Joe was thrilling, just like I did. |
 |
| Does this scarf make me look short? |
 |
| Alfalfas little sister, Arfalfa.. "OTAY" Did I just figure out this years Holloween costume?! I think so... |
 |
| My sweet, sweet Little Liebchen Girl. And Daddy's little firecracker. |
 |
| Enjoying peanut butter sans celery |
 |
| Lovey. |
 |
| Practing hula so daddy can take us on vacation some day! |
 |
| Thank you Aunt Ellen for the hula gear! (It's from Hawaii so you know it's authentic) :-) |
 |
| Giggly girl. |
No comments:
Post a Comment