Yes, it's been too long since my last post! AND I have not even taken a 7 month picture.. yet. :-( I'm slacking. We've been busy being sick, working and having company. So I hope to catch up soon!
All is great though and baby is on the GO! I feel like she has changed so much in the past 2 or 3 weeks. It started with the army crawl, then the full on crawl and now she has all the sudden been able to pull herself up. I could not believe it when she first did it. I was shocked.
Why is it that babies favorite spots to go and things to play with are the things you most want them to stay away from?!?! Like the hairy- dirty dog bed, every time she wants to crawl and play and lick that. Or the outlets, power cords and cable boxes! Oh, don't forget remotes, computers and cell phones. Haha, just wants to keep me busy and make sure I'm paying attention!
Naturally, with crawling and pulling her self up comes falling. She is constantly hitting her noggin everywhere and it's always on the same spot! So she has a bruise and red marks on the same corner of her forehead. Poor baby. :-/
She is also babbling da-da-da-da-da all day long. It's so cute. It really does sound like shes saying dada but I don't think she knows exactly what that means yet. Yesterday at the grocery store she was yelling DA DA DA DA and AHHHHHHHHH! Up and down the isles. It was really funny because she wasn't upset- just happily talking as loud as possible. I was kind of embarrassed but I also couldn't stop laughing. Every time I told her to Shhhh, she would just get this concerned look on her face like "Don't shush me, mom."
We had a great time with Grammie and Grandpa Bertsch this last week, they were kind and let Jordan and me have a date night and even took the monitor for the night so they could get up with her in the morning. I know she enjoyed getting some love from them!!
Hope to get some 7 month pictures posted soon.
 |
| I LOVE this picture... she is obsessed with the drawstrings on my sweatshirts. |
 |
| Airplane with Grandpa. |
 |
| Stare down with Trixie. Ara LOVES Frank, Phoebe and obviously Trixie. She just giggles every time she gets close to them and especially if she can pet them. She thinks they're hilarious. Its the most adorable thing ever. |
 |
| Love my baby bum. |
 |
| Great sleeping position. |
 |
| We made it to the beach! |
 |
| Trouble. And always on her tip toes. |
 |
| Catching some early morning Zzzzz's. |
 |
| This is what I woke up to today.... Time to lower my crib dad!!!!! |
Oh yeah a new post.
ReplyDeleteGreat Grammie