Baby is growing up more and more every day... Happy and sad. She is seconds from crawling...! It is so bitter sweet watching her get older BUT I have to say being able to play with her more and more has been so much fun! She is just so much more alert and aware of everything!
She's eating and loving food now which is an adventure in itself. We are also taking swim lessons which is so fun! We just splash and kick for now but I think she really likes it. She goes underwater a couple of times each session too. I hope I can get some pics of us in the pool... We'll see.
She loves to look and smile at all the other little kiddos in the pool, I can tell she is just so excited to play. Oh, and she is EXHAUSTED by the end which is a plus..!
She REALLY loves Phoebe the cat too. However, Phoebe is a little weary of baby. Everytime Ara sees her she laughs and lunges for her. If she can get her she grabs as hard as possible. We havent quite learned "gentle" yet.. And everything is a chew toy right now.. including the cats tail! Ick. Don't worry she hasn't put the cat's tail in her mouth, she just does her signature mouth open and shaking head when she sees something she wants to eat and or chew. :-)
![]() |
| Awesome socks from Aunt Ellen. Totally rocking flip flops and a pedicure. |
| Dad and baby did get matching jerseys for his birthday. Hers says Squeaky. |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Daddy! |
| Spinach anyone? |
| MMMMMM, iPhone. |
| "Will crawl for phone." |
| "What? I wasn't going to try to chew the rock mantle"..... right. |





She is so cute! I MUST see her the next time you are here! And that is EXACTLy how all of our kids learned to crawl, for the phone! we would put a song on and they would always try to go get it. Looks like you are having such a fun time being a mommy, I bet you are amazing. :) Love you Rach
ReplyDelete