Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Busy, busy



It seems like it's been forever since I've posted or written anything. For some reason September filled up so fast and was so busy. Visiting family, company, BSF starting, mom group starting, work, getting deathly ill, etc..
It also seemed to come with so much great news. Just in the past couple weeks we've received so much good news from friends and family. I think every other woman I know is expecting! What a great season of life it is. God is GOOD and faithful to answer prayer. Not always in our timing or in a way we expect but he always answers. He constantly reminds us that he is never in a rush (something I am always in) and that his timing is much better than ours, always.
SAWYER, is doing great and quite active these days! My favorite part of pregnancy is feeling him move all around. He even cooperates when dad wants to feel. When asked "where's the baby?" Ara will point to my belly button. Even though I know she has no idea what's about to happen I'm so excited for her to have a sibling! She loves playing with the kids next door and in the nursery. She always laughs so hard when the neighbor kids are silly with her. She thinks cartwheels are hilarious! So cute.  I need to figure out how to make her laugh this hard...
I made play dough for the first time- Of course Ara ate it but she figured out really fast that it did not taste good. Also some older pictures from my birthday with my family.



Best card ever.

This is what happens when my mom asks us to smile nice for a "good picture". 
Time to relish my last year of my twenties. 


My favorite! 
 
Apparently Grandpa had the magic touch because Ara RARELY falls asleep cuddling. Mom and I came home from our DELIGHTFUL birthday massages to this (Grandpa babysat- thanks grandpa!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment