Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Better than Reese's peanut butter eggs

YUM! Thank you Pinterest. Or, not. These things are seriously addicting and you try to only eat half but you immediately want, need to eat the other half.
I melted about 3-4 Tbls of butter then added 3 C of powdered sugar and 1 1/4 C peanut butter. Mixed it all up and shaped into eggs. Froze them for about an hour and then melted the chocolate.
I usually use a glass measuring cup for melting and then stab one end of the egg with a fondue fork to dip into the chocolate. It works pretty well. I used white chocolate for the bunnies and decorated their noses and whiskers with white choc., after adding powdered pink dye.
Easter bunnies! Hoppy Easter

Peanut butter eggs dipped in milk chocolate 

1 comment:

  1. This is freaking ADORABLE. And you KNOW I desperately need one to satisfy my pb-addiction. Nice work lady!

    ReplyDelete